Scripting Help for Outfit Shop?

I really hope this is in the right discussion, but I was wondering how to write a script so when the player clicks on an avatar, theres a GUI with the items on said avatar, that allows the player to buy them? I’m pretty new to scripting, but I’m trying to help out a friend with this.

I’ve tried searching the forum and youtube, but I can’t find anything, if anyone has a solution, or a video/topic that talks about this, please let me know! :slight_smile:

Thanks for any help!

Edit: It’s supposed to be like one of those outfit stores, so the player will be buying items from the avatar store/catalog for robux, the items will be hair, ugc items, layered clothing, and classic shirts/pants etc.

I suppose a good example of what I’m talking about is the outfit store from afterworld:

1 Like

provide more information about, like what the avatar, for what player will buy items (for robux?), what the items, will you buy it as ingame item or cross-roblox clothing; to more clue vision of what exactly you need.
edit: ok, i see what you mean, someone will help you
edit 2: the part where you buying clothing is pretty easy because roblox already has already built-in functions
https://create.roblox.com/docs/reference/engine/classes/MarketplaceService#PromptPurchase/index.html

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.