Scripting Help with Korblox Right Leg Gamepass

If you own the game pass you have the Korblox Right Leg, my script that I have is working but only with R6 when I need it to work with R15, as my game is better looking with R15 avatars.

I did not make this script someone helped me out by making it for me and It works but not with R15 and that’s what I am hoping someone could figure out and help me fix this problem.

In ServerScriptStorage the actual script is in there with the “Korblox Deathspeaker Right Leg” mesh placed inside the script like the picture below:

https://gyazo.com/ed1912d2476bd4a5b114059ecad2340e

The script:

local service = game:GetService("MarketplaceService")
local Gamepass = game:GetService("GamePassService")
local PassId = 15888030

game.Players.PlayerAdded:connect(function(plr)
	plr.CharacterAdded:connect(function(char)
		if (service:UserOwnsGamePassAsync(plr.UserId, PassId)) then
			local leg = script["Korblox Deathspeaker Right Leg"]:Clone()
			leg.Parent = char
			local isr15 = char:FindFirstChild("LeftUpperLeg")
		end
		end)
	end)
1 Like

A way I believe you could do it is if you own the gamepass, it gets your HumanoidDescription, changes your right leg to the id of the Korblox Leg and then applies that description to you.

To help you understand how to do it, here’s a step by step guide

• Does the user own the gamepass? If yes then continue
  • Create a variable for the character’s humanoid
  • Create a variable for the character’s HumanoidDescription, this can be obtained by the GetAppliedDescription() method of the humanoid
  • Change the RightLeg property of the description to the id of the Korblox Right Leg
  • Use the ApplyDescription() method of the humanoid to set the HumanoidDescription to the new one, adding the name of the HumanoidDescription variable in the brackets

If you require more help, I’ll be happy to do so!

3 Likes

I didn’t make the script someone helped me and completed the script for me. I don’t know anything about scripting

Oh, then I think in order for it to work, you could try something like this

local service = game:GetService("MarketplaceService")
local Gamepass = game:GetService("GamePassService")
local PassId = 15888030

game.Players.PlayerAdded:Connect(function(plr)
	plr.CharacterAdded:Connect(function(char)
		if service:UserOwnsGamePassAsync(plr.UserId, PassId) then
			local hum = char.Humanoid
			local desc = hum:GetAppliedDescription()
			desc.RightLeg = 139607718
			hum:ApplyDescription(desc)
		end
	end)
end)

Edit: IF you get an error about Humanoid not being a part of character, just change

local hum = char.Humanoid

To

local hum = char:WaitForChild("Humanoid")
3 Likes

Ill go try and see if it works.

1 Like

It works but I am getting a error in my Output box I am not sure If its cause of the script or if its cause of something else: https://gyazo.com/67256097af4f12c3c3b1957147776be7

1 Like

They look like they’re completely different errors since one is for a fire place and the other is for the headless head script you have, which are unrelated to the korblox leg

Oh, alright. Thank you soo much for the help and the time you spent this script will definitely help my game get closer to the completed stage!

Anytime! If you have anymore issues don’t e afraid to make another post! You could even make posts about the 2 scripts you’re having errors with, although the one that you may need help with is probably the Headless head since the firepalce looks like a simple name error