Scripting Portfolio | fedoramasterB987

Hey there! I have been developing on Roblox for about 8 years (starting from older accounts). I usually worked solo, so I had to self-learn many different skills in order to deliver great experiences. This allows me to take a multi-disciplinary approach when creating your commission, ensuring a more catered, holistic result. This portfolio exclusively presents my scripting accomplishments.

You can find my complete portfolio here.

Being only an intermediate scripter, below are some applications of my modest scripting skills. Prices are open with plenty of room for negotiation.

Farming System

Farming System - YouTube

Fire Engine System*

Engine System - YouTube

Electric Room system

Electricity System - YouTube

Fire extinguishing/click to heal/set regeneration system*

Fire extinguishing/click to heal/set regeneration systems - YouTube

Deployables/gun/RPG system*

Deploy/Gun/RPG System - YouTube

*These assets were created from scratch (the scripts, the builds) for a group and were made to mimic the version created by the group owner

• Payment is via PayPal exclusively.

• You’ll be updated on progress and may ask for changes throughout the commission without additional charges, given that the changes are small.

• Ensure to communicate and provide feedback to secure satisfaction with the progress! Incase of a lack of communication, the commission may be canceled.

• A fair, realistic price will be negotiated in accordance with the scale and complexity of the project before I accept the commission.

• We will agree on a sensible time range for completion before progress begins

• If the project is deemed to take weeks or more than 5 days, 50% of the payment must be payed once half of the project is done. The Client will be informed if this is needed and of the necessary details.

• You agree to abide by the aforementioned terms by commissioning me.

You may contact me through the following:

• Discord (fedoramasterB987#0541)
  • TalentHub
  • DevForum

:green_circle: Taking comissions