Scripting Portfolio

About Me

Hello! I am currently a Roblox (Luau) scripter. I am great at backend and frontend development. I have been a scripter for over 2 years and I am very experienced with the Roblox API and its services. Whenever a new API comes out, I try to learn it as soon as possible to keep myself up to date with all of Roblox’s features.

Games I Worked On

I have currently only worked on one game which is called Water Grill

• I was the game’s main scripter along side with the previous owner (milandepauw) which was the game’s builder. I have worked on the game for around 2 months.

Availability

I am usually always available to work as i am currently on summer break which means i am free most days!

Some Projects I Made For Fun

• Play Time Leaderboards (Weekly. Monthly, All Time) was an asset made for Water Grill

• Simple Troll Obby Was tasked to make it in 2 hours

• My take on admin commands It is a bit buggy and is unfinished because I have discontinued it.

• A Rewind Game Made to showcase the games i have started out with on roblox studio!

• A Terrain Generation Game Made to help me understand how to use noise maps

• Merging Frenzy A game I made with the task of finishing it within 1 hour.

• An Auction Type Game I made this game for a couple of friends.

• Server Data Stores A simple idea I made that saves a certain players data for that specific server only which means players can have different values saved in different servers (the place can be downloaded so you can see its module and an example script both in ServerScriptService)
    Edit: Noticed that some parts of the module script aren’t very optimized. Probably won’t fix it as this was mostly a project to improve my skill rather than use it. (and was made in a few hours so that’s expectable)

• The Horror Quiz A game I made taking inspiration from “The Survey”.

• Similarity Test A game where you can check how similar you are to another player using certain variables like mutual friends, same letter in username or display name etc…

• Service Creator This place can also be downloaded to view its source (in ServerScriptService) The MainModule is basically a script that can hold certain services (basically a custom service creator like game:GetService(“TweenService”) but instead your custom made service) let us say you have a shop and would like a service to manage the shops. Using this script you would make a service (for example “ShopService”) and then you would make a function for it like .CreateShop() and you assign it to a variable and then you can call that variable and maybe use a :SupplyFruit(, ) and more… It will show how to create a service when opening the MainModule and will have the ShopService example (and a LogService).(this module was made for fun and might be useful in certain cases.)

Script Example

local ShopService = MainModule:GetService("ShopService")
local TestShop = ShopService.CreateShop("TestShop")
TestShop.SupplyFruit("Apple",20)