Scripts open at the bottom of the file

Studio will open scripts in the editor at the bottom of the file. This began happening a few weeks ago and happens for every script I open.

18 Likes

I am having the same issue and it’s very annoying. It started just a few days ago for me when Roblox reset all of my studio settings. I was looking for an option in the settings to possibly turn it off, but I couldn’t find anything.

4 Likes

Can we please get word on this? Really annoying when you have scripts that are hundreds of even thousands of lines long

4 Likes

I can confirm that this is happening to. I have a Windows 10 laptop, happens to every single scripts that I open. (LocalScript,ModuleScript,Script and GviScript).

Upon opening a script it just puts me off completely cause it makes me realise how long my code is.

1327 lines

I know some people will have more lines lol but I can vouch for this, it’s happening to me also, and it’s annoying.

This also happens to me as well, and it’s very frustrating when you have very big scripts.

confirmed here and it’s utterly infuriating

I can confirm, as I just opened a script and I found myself at like line 189. Fix soon please!

1 Like