Scrolling Frame not showing me all of my contents?

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    I’m trying to make an inventory Gui that shows all of your items that you’ve collected.
  2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    My scrolling frame can only hold so much items, I can’t scroll through all of them.
  3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    I’ve tried using the UIListLayout with the autoscale thingy, but it only makes my items go one way, it doesn’t stack up, like if I’m using horizontal it just keeps going horizontally it doesn’t make a new line of items.
    After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!
    This is what it looks like at the end:
1 Like

Do you mind sharing an empty frame with empty objects in the menu for me to scroll around with and see what can be done?

I don’t know how to do that since all of the items and texts and frames and everything is all powered by items and scripts and events. I can show you what it looks like from a screenshot with nothing there.

1 Like

To be honest I’m unsure how to help, but I’m following right behind you to learn too! I hope you figure it out!

Untitled
Have you tried this?
On top of using a UIGridLayout of course, but it seems as if you have that one for sure.

7 Likes

omg i did not know this even existed, this will help with my gui i have been working on

1 Like