Scrolling Input Stuck in Studio

Sorry if the title isn’t the best.

For some reason, the scrolling in my Studio seems to have been stuck. It happens only in Studio, even after resetting. I’ve tried restarting my computer as well as deleting plugins in Studio. It not only means that my camera forever zooms in, but any frame that is scrollable is forever scrolled to the top.

This is only occurring in Studio, I am not experiencing this weird bug anywhere else on my computer. I am on a Mac.

This is super annoying and I am pulling my hair out trying to figure out how to fix it. Please help if possible.

EDIT: Just switched to the Windows 10 partition on my Mac, the same problem is happening. I believe it may have been some kind of weird glitch from using Team Create (although it happens in any place I open now regardless of Team Create being on). I always notice weird selection and camera bugs when using Team Create.

1 Like

Could you provide some more details about your setup? Desktop mac or macbook? Mouse or trackpad? Any of the peripherals wireless?

The fact that it reproduces both on the mac and windows makes me suspect it’s hardware related, something with a mouse or possibly something interfering with/resting on the trackpad while you use the mouse?

Yeah, did some more testing after realizing it happened on both partitions, turned out my USB mouse was glitching out. Restarted without the mouse plugged in and it did the trick.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.