Scrolling not working on ScrollingFrame when using Screen Resolutions and Fit to Window

For some reason my scrollingframe is not working, as in it doesn’t scroll with the mouse wheel, but does when I drag the scroll bar up and down

Repro
Scroll Tests.rbxl (26.9 KB)

4 Likes

Did you make sure that its Active property is checked?

1 Like

Active property is true

2 Likes

Your repro file works fine for me. I am on iMac.

Using the scrolling wheel?
30 characters

1 Like

Yup I downloaded the file you provided and it seems to be working perfectly fine, I believe this may be a problem with your mouse.

Can you show us your playing settings? By this I mean the settings under the pause button when you press esc

1 Like

Can you test it again, but using different screen resolutions? I’ve done more testing, and it seems to work in studio without the screen resolutions, but as soon as I turn them on (pc/mobile/tablet) it doesn’t work. If it’s set to Fit To Window

Yes I was having this issue as well. (I wrote a bug report about a week ago but still not approved…)

The issue is that when Fit to Window is selected in the emulator and the device resolution itself is larger than the window’s resolution, scrolling frames respond as if you were in Device Resolution mode.

It still works, obviously, but in the bounds where Device Resolution puts the scroll frame.

1 Like

Thank you for reporting this issue! I’m able to reproduce this behavior in Studio as well (in Windows). I created a bug ticket for us to investigate this further.

Thanks for providing a place file that exhibits this behavior and a video as well. And thanks to everyone for providing additional info! Super helpful :smile:

5 Likes

I am experiencing this exact same issue in April of 2021. Was this bug ever looked at?

2 Likes

Still experiencing this issue. Another bug swept under the rug. Can we get this fixed?

I am also experiencing this issue, please fix it.

2 years later and I’m having this issue too.

This is either a completely separate issue to the one reported here or it’s the same issue that has popped up again, as this feature was fully functional a day ago.

View & like the newer report here. :smile: