Scrolling Ui scale issue?

1. What do you want to achieve? I want to make it so whatever’s inside the scrolling frame will get scaled correctly so everything doesn’t go off the sides and isn’t too large.

2. What is the issue? The issue is that what’s inside the scrolling bar doesn’t get scaled correctly… also, the actual scrolling frame gets scaled correctly. I thought that was the problem at first but no.

3. What solutions have you tried so far? I use the autoscale lite plugin and I’ve made everything to scale but that doesn’t work, I’ve also looked at using the UIGridLayout and UIListLayout but that doesn’t work. So Idk if it just that the children of a scrolling frame don’t get scaled or not?

here is the GUI normally. Notice the chicken’s size and position

but then when I view it on a phone or tablet the chicken side doesn’t scale down

Heres the shop gui.

5 Likes

Are you going for a cube design? If so, I suggest
Size = {0.2, 0}, {0.2, 0}
Chage RelevantXY to RelevantXX

Use scale instead of offset for the chicken image, Id also recommend using a UIAspectRatioConstraint to keep the chicken the right “shape”

So basically, what you need to do is add a UIGridLayout to the ScrollingFrame and ensure that the CellSize is using scale instead of Offset.

Help 2

Additionally, you will need to set the canvas size of the scrolling frame to 0 so that the scrolling UI can scale automatically using the ‘automatic canvas size’ property on the Y position.

Help 1

That will fix your problem. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.