Scrolling up is jittery and zooms out instead of in

I had this problem once before not too long ago but it eventually stopped occurring(presumably after an update or a rolled back update). About a week and a half ago I started experiencing it again. Basically, when I scroll down I zoom out just fine as expected, but any time I scroll up to zoom in, not only is it super jittery but it zooms out as opposed to in.

This is what happens when I try to zoom in with the scroll wheel(I and O keys work fine): https://gyazo.com/86912f68a2b55f67e5854ba269c98f3f

Everything works fine in edit mode in studio. I don’t know of anyone else that is experiencing or has experienced this, so it could be related to my mouse, but scrolling works perfectly as expected everywhere except in game on ROBLOX. If it is relevant, the mouse I use is a Logitech M560 wireless.

Never-mind, the problem’s not with ROBLOX. I isolated it to a piece of Logitech software running in the background that must have come with my mouse. Strange that the only difference I notice when I ended this process was scrolling in ROBLOX returning to normal.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.