ScrxedDev || Ranking Services || 2.1M+ Users

Are we being expected to cover tax within this price?

1 Like

If paid via t-shirt, yes. If paid via group funds, no.

1 Like

This looks very clean, will be in touch very soon.

– Vikinglaw

1 Like

I would definitely recommend @ScrxedDev if you’re looking for an Application Center that is private for your group and can easily be maintained. Should you pay the premium for your own exclusive centre, you won’t regret it.

Also service was relatively quick and I was fully comfortable in giving payment. Was also helpful in helping me set up webhooks in my server and is overall a nice person to work with.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your feedback, I appreciate it.

1 Like

These centers are VERY impressive. If you are looking for more orders however, I would definitely lower your price. For people just starting up their own group (like me), these prices aren’t easy to come by. Especially as over half of the platform, are teenagers.

1 Like

Mhm, I understand that some people may not be able to afford them. But the centers to configure them take time for me aswell. 25USD is about 2500R$ which is, in my opinion a reasonable price. For now the prices stay how they are. Robux payment may be added in the future.

Sounds like a very professional set up you have, but I have seen many people do it before, for much cheaper.
For example, a hotel group that I am Co-Founder of currently has a ranking system exactly like yours, and it only cost us 800 Robux as a lifetime purchase, with customer support too.
If I am not mistaken, it sounds exactly the same. You might want to lower your prices if you wish to compete with others.

Thank you for your reply.
I have seen other people doing it for cheaper.
We want to ensure that we provide a quality service, we’ve purchased a VPS for this to host it on to ensure security and uptime. That’s why it costs a little more than others.

1 Like

Hey @ScrxedDev!
Your services are amazing. Fast and amazing customer service, fast and cheap services without any problem. The UIs are very good designed and paying by robux is a great idea. Your skills are amazing and I am suggesting your services to every single player in roblox and this forum. You have improved the image of many companies on roblox. Well done!

1 Like

Ok I think that you should use a different way to use the game keys, It is not hard to change it and use it for yourself.

Thank you for your feedback. When a gameKey is entered in one of our scripts, it does not get checked in the script, and is send with the ranking or server request. The key gets checked on the server, and if it turns out to be invalid, the request will be denied.

But you are also using parts of open-sourced code. I was able to easily bypass it by changing the link. So, probably, obfuscate the API script so that doesn’t happen.

Ranking Centers v2 are out now!

Join the ZestoTech Support server to place an order or receive more information!
1 Like

Why I was banned in your discord server ? For nothing huh

1 Like

Quiz Centers v2.0 are out now!

• Automatic Reporting | If the server returns an error, we will receive a message with the error message, session Id, and other useful data for us to track down the bug quickly.
  • Automatic Updates | If we have an important update, I am able to update all centers at once.
  • High-Level Security | All data set in the setup is transferred through a very secure way. All data stays on the server side of the center, and no sensitive data is accessible by the client.
  • Easy Setup | The new version has a very easy configuration file, which allows you to make changes to the center very quickly and faster orders.
  • Webhook Logging | Logs all ranking activity to a webhook you assigned it to.

Join the ZestoTech Support server to place an order or receive more information!

3 Likes

Horrible Service, Customer Support is horrendous 0 /10 I do not recommend this service at all.

6 Likes

Unfortunately as good as the designs are, I would not recommend this service to anyone.

I was lucky to win a rank donation center for my group, however I feel incredibly sorry for those who purchased it. The customer service is hoorendous. I have waited 3 weeks so far for the game, and they haven’t even invited the bot into the group yet.
I have spoken to many others about this, they have all had the same issue.

Save time. Don’t purchase from here.

4 Likes

Agreed, I have been waiting 2 months. I do not recommend these services. The staff make up lies and excuses for the long waiting times.

3 Likes

I been here in ZestoTech for a year/almost a year in a half. ZestroTech has there bad moments and there good moments. I purchased there Rank Management center a couple of months ago & there application center today. I 100% recommend ZestoTech. Although, my group is pretty small, ZestoTech is amazing. Anthony gave me a discount when I could not afford it and helped me fix it when it was broke. This group is very understanding and very usual.

Score: 10/10