ScrxedDev || Ranking Services || 2.1M+ Users

The user interface is bland and needs some work.

Is this a recommended service for group management? Why should we use something like this over something like myCenter or RocketApps?

Okay, I would like a refund from both Center I brought here. You closed down and I did not received any center I paid for because you wanted to shutdown. I want my 5k robux back.

2 Likes

Same here. Iā€™ve wasted hours upon hours for the past year getting stuff working.

Well Iā€™m certainly glad that I didnā€™t such this seller if people are getting scammed, even though I can make my own systems lol

awful service

0/10

the owner is a pedophile and a very bad person. they scam people for Robux and groom the staff.

Horrible

0/10

The staff didnā€™t help me at ALL! They just said their scripted greeting then just left and havenā€™t talked to me since. Been asking for a refund for about a week after it was almost 3 weeks without any assistance. And if your going to shut it down then at least give refunds but of course they donā€™t. Donā€™t go near them unless you want to waste your time and money.

this should be called clown town. once again the owner grooms the staff, and then dates/cheats on them. very bad person. only go here if u wanna meet a pedophiliac groomer

2 Likes

Complete scam, they took our robux and left. & deleted their discord server. I highly recommend you report this user for scamming.

1 Like

welp
everyone seems to have been exit scammed

furthermore the owners ROBLOX account has been terminated and so on.

1 Like