Scuba Diving game Release

Hello everyone, ive been working on a Scuba Diving Roleplay game for quite a while.
Today, the game is released in Pre-Alpha but there are things that still need to be added.
If you wanna test the game and give some feedback, feel free to join here:
https://www.roblox.com/games/6103616089/Scuba-Diving-in-Deep-Waters-Roleplay

4 Likes

Hey the game is great! First impressions were nice with the GUI and loading screen making the game feel much more professional. When I spawned in, I wasn’t that confused since I saw the captain ready to talk to me. I tried clicking him but it didn’t start talking. I had to put my camera behind the invisible wall at the counter and then clicked on the chat bubble and it worked. So that could be something that could maybe be fixed. The captain briefed me on some stuff I needed to know. Then I got on my way after picking up some useful scuba diving gear. I accidentally deployed my flare and then picked up the radio to use it. I started chatting and then headed to the path I saw. I ended up outside near a boat. I dived in the water and stayed in there for a while. I started taking damage and was confused where it was coming from. I then swam back up to the surface with about 10 health or so left. I realized that there was a green bar at the bottom of my screen. Maybe that could be bigger and in a better position to be more noticeable? Then I saw a tunnel leading to a place with a pad. I clicked the pad and it said vehicle is being used or something along the lines of that. I clicked it thinking it would respawn the pad but didn’t know what clicking it was doing. I thought that the radio UI not disappearing when unequipping it was a bug. But the controls for the radio like to make the UI disappear when I unequip the radio by pressing a certain key was wonky. Does the input check if a player is typing before enabling it to make UI not go away when I put down the radio? I’m not sure.

Good Things:
Amazing intro sequence
Friendly tutorial that was easy to find
Somewhat intuitive tools to use

Things that need improving:
Air bar
Radio Controls - (Sometimes when I typed the radio would make my radio UI not go away when I put down the radio. Did I press L when typing which caused that?)
Vehicle Pad - (Vehicles could maybe spawn in packs of 2 and regenerate even while the other ones are in use?)

The game is very high quality! I would definitely invite my friends to this game since I like roleplaying.

2 Likes

Thanks for your constructive Feedback! ill consider everything you said in future updates

1 Like