Sculptured Body Feedback

Hello,
I have recently sculptured a body for my game and I wanted some feedback on it.
I might have intentionally excluded details so it does fit Roblox’s rules for being not too realistic or uncomfortable.

The character is not complete yet but that’s just to make sure that it is safe to continue on this shape rather
than facing problems later.

Tell me if it should be redone in a certain way or if you have some tips that might help it look better,
Even if you just have an opinion about it feel free to share it I would like to hear it.

Here is how it looks so far:

PS: "The body is going to be covered by custom clothing"

Images

You might want to make the lower leg sockets in this image less detailed for appropriate content reasons. Right now some people could see them as something they aren’t and it would suck to get banned from something unintentional. Also, I would try to make the torso a little less triangular if you’re trying to make it look like a human, right now it looks a little alien-like. Other then that, you’re off to a great start!

1 Like

I think the elbows should be a little more flat, and the lower arm less curved. Usually that area is more smooth.

1 Like

What’s wrong with the leg sockets? I can’t see anything wrong with them. They just look like sockets. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Some people could see them as NSFW if there were other parts(legs) moving around them. Thats all I’m saying.

I still don’t see it. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Kind of looks a bit-alien like, but other than that, it looks great

As some others stated, they look somewhat like an alien (if that’s what you were going for, I think you did well.) The proportions look kind of weird (though it may just be me) comparing what seems to be the head to the rest. Otherwise they look cool.