Searchable Limited List

I made a searchable item list with LMaD value. It contains all limiteds from W’s Top Hat to Eccentric Shop Teacher. I entered all of the values and names of the items by hand and it tells you the name, value, rarity, and demand. It doesn’t look great right now but has potential. It has functionality to search for limiteds by their name or acronym (ex: Classic Fedora would be CF). You can also have it output the search results as JSON for external use. If any values are wrong, please PM me on Roblox with two pieces of evidence that the price should be changed to what your saying.

If you want to give it a try, please do!

EDIT: Working on making it so it returns the rap, not the value.

rbxvalues.robloxapi.com

FYI it’s

[rbxvalues.robloxapi.com](rbxvalues.robloxapi.com) 

And also it’s impossible to set the prices of a good in stone - especially ones that fluctuate like those do.
You have to let the market work.

Eh. Not a bad idea. But getting LMADr’s to cooperate on value of limiteds is definitely asking for the moon.

I wish they would use something like this, but realistically they won’t.

[quote] FYI it’s

And also it’s impossible to set the prices of a good in stone - especially ones that fluctuate like those do.
You have to let the market work. [/quote]

It’s the values decided by LMaD. Not the items rap or anything. Most of these values have been the same since the trade system came out or those items have become limited. These values are decided by the people who post and who trade.

[quote] Eh. Not a bad idea. But getting LMADr’s to cooperate on value of limiteds is definitely asking for the moon.

I wish they would use something like this, but realistically they won’t. [/quote]

It’s basically a searchable value list, which are put together by users.

1 Like

[quote] Eh. Not a bad idea. But getting LMADr’s to cooperate on value of limiteds is definitely asking for the moon.

I wish they would use something like this, but realistically they won’t. [/quote]

It’s basically a searchable value list, which are put together by users.[/quote]

But any user who doesn’t have access to it will be against it, even though there are a ton of users who shouldn’t have access to it.

[quote] FYI it’s

You have to let the market work. [/quote]

It’s the values decided by LMaD. Not the items rap or anything. Most of these values have been the same since the trade system came out or those items have become limited. These values are decided by the people who post and who trade.[/quote]

Again - LMaD itself can’t dictate item values cohesively, and even if t hey could, they’d be subject to fluctuations in every single other instance of time.
You can’t dictate market prices. It’s basic economics.

I might just make it so it’s an improved limited catalog. So you can search for items by their name or acronym. It will have the recent average price of the item that is updated in real time and then it will open the opportunity to return JSON with the items assetId and rap to be used in game (much like how Trade Hangout shows your rap).

I mostly make these things for my use, but I let others use it if they want to.

I’m pretty sure everyone that owns that item is biased when he says its price. Why trying to say lower prices when you could get more out of it? Maybe finding a better way to set its value?

Anyway, it’s really interesting. (even though I don’t LMaD or have any limited)

[quote] I’m pretty sure everyone that owns that item is biased when he says its price. Why trying to say lower prices when you could get more out of it? Maybe finding a better way to set its value?

Anyway, it’s really interesting. (even though I don’t LMaD or have any limited) [/quote]

I’m going to convert it to just a table full of the limited’s name, assetId, and RAP (will not be addd in MySQL).