Searchbar and Sort By Options on Develop Page

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to locate places amidst hundreds of unsorted files.

As someone who has been on the platform for many years, I have stocked up on an extensive number of place files (about 360, last time I checked). This is an issue due to the fact that I have no way to locate a file without going through 6 page loads and Ctrl+Fing whatever I think the title of my game is.

I think the best solution to this problem is to add a searchbar into the develop page, preferably accompanied by Sort By options:

Making this addition would allow me to access my files much quicker and easier.

Side Note

Why is this still here?

22 Likes

Support, this will be super useful.

Also, I like your Total Visitors on the RBXTweets place :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’d be super helpful for situations where you have A LOT of games and you’re trying to find that one game in particular but couldn’t you load all the places on the page first then ctrl-f to find the place?

1 Like

Yes, but not only does this take time, but sometimes I don’t recall the exact name of the place and would need to use Sort By to find it instead.

I see your point there but most of the time games which have a lot of visits tend to be updated more often and when they’re updated they go back on the top of the list so they’re easy to get to. But I do like the idea.

Actually, places aren’t sorted by recently updated anymore.

Oh, didn’t notice that :stuck_out_tongue:

The whole develop page needs a makeover.

We shouldn’t focus on these small updates but yet a larger, grand-scale of the develop page to become more accessible.

3 Likes