Searching for classic coregui scripts/guis

Also I’ve tried replicating the 2011 Playerlist in around march but I didn’t get far as I just went into rbxlegacy and exported the playerlist expecting it to work lol

I am one of the developers for that Game.

Yeah thats right!

He is the Main Developer of Retroblox

I’ve known that since I saw your game in april. Yours and rbxandtyler’s game is almost amazingly accurate, although I stopped working on my current project for 5 months as I thought “Theres no way I could make a game and people like it since Retroblox exists” but I had then realized in september that a game does not need a whole lot of players to be good.

2 Likes

Here’s the CoreGui from 21/08/2013. Don’t think there’s any scripts, but the UI itself is there I believe.

1 Like

This is definitely something, I’ll look at this and see if I can retrieve the scripts from somewhere to get some stuff working.

1 Like

There isnt any scripts inside of the model

1 Like

Thats why I said I was gonna try to retrieve the scripts from somewhere

But how?

30 letters long spoiler

image Well actually I had the grand idea of just combining the 2013 Toolbar with the frame and this comes out.

If you just combine the ImageLabels with the free model, you don’t get the opening functionality.

I’ll just use it as a placeholder until I get my hands on the real thing

I found this.

I think I’ve been there before, I see some classic chat bot scripts that I think I’ve seen before too

I have found something from 2012 or 2010. I don’t know but this could be a solution.

I’ll send you the model tomorrow tho but heres a demo that i made.

1 Like

Ive seen the older rainbow forcefield in the free toolbox along with the ability to drop hats like in the olden days

You might want to remove that from the game, those are the Retroblox models in there. I know about it because I saw it in the toolbox a model called 2012 UI and thought it was too good to be true that someone would just upload it to models, so after searching through it, I found the Retroblox core script, so I removed that from the game.

It is just a thing i found

I don’t really make old roblox emulators.

The RobloxLabs github accound that I mentioned has been deleted since I last used it. The only alternative is the Roblox Core Scripts repository.