Searching for Professional Scripters (3,000 USD+)

If you are going to apply for this role or reference someone make sure they can script a game the gravity of Pokemon Brick Bronze and if you are going to send me examples please send me something similar to what I’m looking for not just random scripts.

Also forgot to mention this project may take a couple year’s I will need someone dedicate and active for this project a long with a very high skill level.

After careful consideration I will be hiring multiple scripter’s to work on this project instead of just one and be splitting the 3,000 USD between them

An ‘extremely experienced scripter’ probably is not going to work for 3k/year as they can find a job with 3k per month. Maybe some % from the game income?

1 Like

I will provide percentage depending on the amount of contribution they put into this game this is more of a starter payment

I made that edit thank you for pointing it out my mistake

1 Like

I recommend working for this team, and this individual in general.

1 Like

I love this idea. It’s almost like it’s out of Hollywood making a hit Grammy Awards movie ngl. Goodluck with this project.

1 Like

We are also looking for builder’s but that post hasn’t been made yet so feel free to contact me even if you don’t script we are looking for all roles here

Position will be closed within 24 hour’s good luck everyone!

Id join if it was something more my style but sci fi just isnt really my thing. does look promising though, although i think a few pretty old games had similar storylines/concepts

1 Like

The map is only that genre the scripting will mainly be new battle mechanic’s lot’s of cutscenes etc

I’m down to do it friend me at Lyte#1682

I’ve decided to extend this another day just because I want to see more options before closing it.

Position is now closing in 10 minutes thanks to all whom already submitted good luck!

Goodluck. I’m managing this project with NRS and I wish everyone the best of luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m in I have been programming for 4 years on roblox and 5 years on other websites

My disk is ObscureEffect#9266 if you need to contact me

is there any position for a gfx artist one time job?
i would be happy to apply for the job if there is one …
Portfolio : [OPEN!] ArdominB - Pro GFX Artist For Hire!
Feel free to contact via email : itsdjaymen1@gmail.com
Or via Discord (Recommended) : Ay-Men xD#7917

Regards :slight_smile:
@ArdominB

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.