Seasons Resort | Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

FAQ: How do I get promoted to Head of Services or Head Receptionist, or even above those ranks?
A: By working hard and showing dedication to your current position and the Seasons Resort group.

FAQ: Do we have a training session-schedule so I can know upcoming sessions before time?
A: Yes, we do! Search up “Seasons Resort | Session Schedule” on google.

FAQ: How can I get a job at Seasons Resort?
A: Join the group and send in a job app at the application center.

FAQ: How can I help benefit Seasons Resort?
A: Donations are the most helpful, this way we can keep Seasons Resort on track and active. However, being active and being a great part of the team is helpful too.

FAQ: Can LRs attend training sessions?
A: LRs cannot attend, supervise or help at sessions. LRs can only attend when they want to RE-TRAIN and get a new position. Only MR+ can supervise and help at training sessions. Service Managers+ can host or co-host.

FAQ: When is the application center open?
A: The application center is open every single day. We are no longer accepting interview process unless a special arrangement is made by the Executives or the application center is down.

FAQ: Is there uniform?
A: No. Uniform is going to be released a week after Version 1 is released. However, once the uniform is released there is no need to buy it, ONLY if you want to. As you will receive it in game.

FAQ: How can I stay updated frequently and instantly with the group?
A: You may join our communications server and get the most updates or Twitter.

FAQ: How can I be apart of the developer team?
A: We are looking for decent developers, GFX, Uniform Designers, Builders. If you’re interested DM the Vice Chairman or Chairman.

FAQ: When will the resort V1 release?
A: BETA Testing will release May 27th, 2019 and will end June 7th, 2019.

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.