Seat Preview! (Plugin)

Ever tried placing a seat somewhere in your game only to test it and realise you were 0.1 studs away from it being perfectly positioned? Introducing Seat Preview!

Seat Pre-viewer is a simple plugin which aids seat placement in your games, when simply selecting a seat a Dummy will be placed exactly where a player would be sitting! This allows you to perfectly place the seat without having to test… and test… and test your seat positioning.

Before I go into the features, I know you’re eager to use it so here’s the link:

https://www.roblox.com/library/9519948435/Seat-Preview

FEATURES!

Select your dummy type! Choose from:

• Blocky
  • Mesh
  • Man
  • Woman
  • Rthro Normal
  • Rthro Slender

Change the seat animation! You can input any (of your owned) animation ID into the plugin and it will play on the dummy, super useful for testing custom seat animation!

But what if you want to use your own avatar? Of course, I have you covered! Type in any user ID and it will load their appearance straight to the dummy!

DEMO

FIN

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk on why this plugin has been needed for so long and only now I thought about it…

Let me know any issues, suggestions, etc. below!

42 Likes

Very useful plugin. Will definitely check this out! (:

2 Likes

This would be useful for me in the past and now!!! thank y

3 Likes

Amazing plugin.

• Add an R6 - R15 toggle.

• I don’t know if this is intentional, but the use avatar button should load in the current avatar you’re using. I think that’s a lot more user friendly.

7 Likes

This is what I’ve always needed without even knowing. Thank you a thousand times.

3 Likes

I’ll add R6 support soon!
Also nice idea about the default ID, I’ll try it out :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

The plugin won’t show up in my Plugins even though it says ‘Installed’ already. Is there a way to fix this? :frowning:

1 Like

Amazing plugin. Any chance you could add the R6 support? Thanks!!!

Edit: I was able to really easily edit the plugin to add it. Just one line of code + drop a R6 rig in the folder.

1 Like

Thanks for making a plugin I didnt know I needed

Could you share the source?
I also want to add a few things myself

you downloaded it when you downloaded the plugin lol

You added R6 support, can you either share that or what to change i mean.

I won’t be redistributing his plugin, but just add another option to the array of rig options in the main script, then put a R6 rig model in the Dummies folder, it’s as simple as that. You will need to make sure that you use a R6 sitting animation also.

2 Likes