Second Blender Render (Rendering help)

Hello Developers,

I’ve been recently trying to and still learning to make GFX. I achieved my second render and would like some feedback on it as well as help. Feedback and criticism are expected.

When I rendered, I set the background to transparent, and when rendered, the picture appeared as a transparent background which I thought everything was going well. When I tried to edit my render in an editing software I used, it somehow came out with a black background;

second render

I would also like feedback on my second render on blender and I hope you could help me out with my problem. Thanks!

6 Likes

This is great for a second render! I’d suggest turning down the brightness of the lighting.

Oh, about the background. You have to save it and then load it into your image editing software instead of just copy pasting it I think.

1 Like

Yes, I saved it, but will try again, also thanks for the feedback and help! :smile:

Well made render! I’d suggest you to turn the character’s torso a little bit. About the background problem, it sometimes happens to me too, I think some photoshop programmmes have this problem, maybe you can use another photoshop website.

Alrighty! Thanks for the feedback and suggestion! :smile:

I have been having this problem too and i found out that when the image is being saved with a black background.

Wow. I love how your second gfx came out and I would add a weak light from behind the character to give it a bit of taste.

2 Likes

What version of Blender is this happening on? Cannot reproduce this in 2.82.

I think this happens in a 2.80+ versions because this happens only when i use 2.0 rig which is built in 2.82. Doesn’t happen with other rigs though.

Hmm. I only tend to use blocky rigs and for all other packages I make the poses and stuff in studio. Interesting.

I think a solution of this is opening 2 blender instances, opening the .blend file that contains the rig in one of them, copying the rig and pasting it into the other instance. This works for me.(I use blender 2.83)

1 Like

About the black background thing.
If you have an editing software, try and use the magic wand tool to remove the background.

1 Like

Will do! Thanks for the feedback! :smile:

1 Like

Yes, I have done that, but it would be more easier if it actually just saves with a transparent background, but yes that also works as well!

Great idea! Might try this, but I’m on blender 2.8 but will still try it, thanks for the idea!

1 Like

Its good but maybe try adding some light in the backround

1 Like

Will do! Thanks for the feedback and suggestion!