Second medieval House

Any Feedback?

25 Likes

The building is amazing, very detailed its very good :slight_smile:
The only feedback I can give you is this part which look a little weird (for me) cause I never seen a house with such a thing.
Maybe try to make an actual patern and not something random.
But very good build, continu forward !

3 Likes

Looks amazing, I love it, honestly. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for the advice, I just wanted to fill the gaps but it really doesnt look as great is I thought it would.

1 Like

Use individual bricks for the stone at the bottom and make the chimney wider.

5 Likes

It looks painfully good. It’s really amazing.

3 Likes

Do you know how to use individual bricks and still keep it to a low part count? If so please let me know

1 Like

I don’t really know any solutions other than making the bricks large.

3 Likes

Beautiful build! Well done :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Two minor things that I would like to suggest:

• Maybe change the colouring of the parts in the windows, since they seem quite bright - colour wise. I know it is a very minor change, but it would just make the build all the more appealing to look at!
  • Although this isn’t feedback on this particular build, but just make sure to keep consistency throughout the rest of the builds you make. If you are planning on making a village or a market street with a bunch of buildings similar to this, make sure that they are all consistent to the amazing architecture of this one

Great job anyways!

3 Likes

detailing is amazing, curvature and cartoonish style is done well, i have no feedback

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback and I’ll keep it in mind for the next thing I’ll make. I always try to make builds in every possible style but I never combine them. Although this medieval style is my favorite one.

2 Likes

Made this building in 5 hours btw, I’m still not sure if that’s long for these type of builds since these builds with lots of parts aren’t really used in popular games.

1 Like