Seekers Devlog #1 Maps and abilities

Hello! So me and my friends are working on hide and seek game called “Seekers”. There will be only 1 hider and a lot of seekers on the big map with abilities. However seekers need find hider and touch him before time runs out.
I don’t remember how long we working on it. Somewhere for 3 weeks? Anyways, here our progress!

MAPS
LOBBY
Lobby. What else say about that.

ITALY
First ever gaming map added to seekers. Also, please ignore floating men. When round starts they gonna act as a bot.

CAVES
Halls.

SCHOOL
Everyone hate this place.

ABILITIES
FIREWORK
This will be free ability. Probably useless one on the maps with roofs. Seeker only.

SPEED BOOST
Free real estate. Makes you a little faster. For both roles.

INVISIBLE
Another free ability. Makes you invisible for 5 seconds. For hider only.

DISGUISE
Morphs you into bot. Hider only.

RADAR
Probably most useful ability. Shows hider current location. Seeker only.

BLOXYCOLA
Makes you half invisible and gives speed boost. Hider only.

FINGER GUN
Shoots 3 projectiles. If touched hider it will slow him down. 1% chance that your character will say “It truly is a detour”. Seeker only.

That’s all for now! Hope you liked this. Sorry for bad recording. Couldn’t record videos longer. Bye.

5 Likes

Wow! The abilities are really cool, but the maps seem a bit solid…
For later maps with buildings maybe you could space out buildings and give them angles so hiders have more spots to hide. Also detailing the walls and adding windows will make the building look more than just background (even though I think that’s what it’s supposed to be xD).

1 Like