Seeking Collaboration: Open-Sourcing My Roblox Game Code with Advanced Features

Hello Roblox Community,

I am a professional programmer (bad at art) who has ventured into the world of Roblox for research and development purposes. Today, I am excited to announce that I am open-sourcing the code of a game I created on this platform which you can access at City Rush Tycoon - Roblox

Key Features of My Game:

1. Cross-Server Auction System: Implemented using Datastore, this feature allows seamless auctioning across different servers, enhancing player interaction and economy dynamics.
  2. Advanced UI with Roact: I have utilized Roact to develop the user interface, ensuring a smooth and responsive experience for players.
  3. ECS Framework with Matter: The game leverages the Matter ECS framework, which aids in efficient and organized code management, contributing to better game performance and scalability.

As a professional in the programming field, I am eager to explore collaborative opportunities. If you are interested in working together or have any projects where my expertise could be beneficial, please feel free to reach out to me.

I am looking forward to contributing to the Roblox community and collaborating with fellow developers. Let’s create something amazing together!

Best regards,
feimiao2013

CityRushTycoon_Feimiao2013.rbxl (1.6 MB)
The game’s lua code is also hosted on github GitHub - xingxiaoxiong/CityRushTycoon

17 Likes

Thank you! You lay groundwork for many other developers alike, from ANY feild to find a good framework and build ontop of it!