[CLOSED] Seeking developers for a hide and seek murder type game

Who am I?

Hi, I’m Yeita. I have 6.5 years of Roblox experience. Originally joining Roblox on my old account, Groovygengar (now YeitaGames) on Aug 18th, 2012. I started experimenting with programming around 2013-2014, I have since learned how RbxLua works pretty well and can program quite a few things, here’s an example.

Job details

I am currently looking for someone to make some maps and assets for my game. The game is pretty much complete except for the maps, and the lobby is WIP, I as-well need to fix some UI. I have graphic arts (thumbnails, icons, badges, etc) covered.

Some game details (not going to much into detail), at minimum there is 2 hiders and 1 seeker. The seeker’s job is to find the 2 hiders, and take them out. THOUGH, with a twist, instead of a sheriff the last hider standing gets the opportunity to have a knife & kill the seeker,

if the hider kills the seeker, the hiders win and they get points & xp. XP only helps you level up, there’s really no other bonuses other then that for XP. W/ points you can buy cases to get new knife skins and knife affects.

some other things I want to add in the future

custom avatars. – got an idea for this? DM me please!

hider traps to trick the seeker. – got an idea for this? DM me please!

remember, this game is 80% complete, we just need some maps & a few fixes

Payment

I’m currently looking to offer about 50-70K robux per map after the game has made some
sort of profit. (enough to pay and still be able to keep the game going + a percentage of
profits to the map builders. I’d be offering about 10-20% per map builder.

Some sort of up-front payment would be quite hard for me to manage as I’m broke rn, but If it’s ABSOLUTELY required, we may be able to work something out. That’s why I’m offering high payment + a %.

Requirements

I’d really like at least 3-5 maps to be complete by end of Feb / beginning if march if available sooner, that’s cool to!

• at least 13 y/o please don’t lie, it’s quite obvious sometimes
• fluent enough in the English language.
• at least 3-5 pieces of quality work able to show upon request.
• at least 2-4 hours of work per week w/ frequent updates.

Remember, this game is pretty much almost complete except for what I’m looking for and I’m looking to release AT LEAST by the end of Feb or start of March, and that this is probably the best I’m able to offer. Any questions / concerns, comments, etc please DM me or comment below if it’s applicable.

Contact me via discord (Yeita#2019), here on the DevForum’s, or via Twitter (@ryeita), though you must have discord.

Thanks for applying!

8 Likes

I would love to take this opportunity, but as I am rather busy making a game in unity right now it’s just not possible.

The post looks clean tho. Hope you find what your looking for buddy, also good luck with the game.

1 Like

I’m interested! I sent you a friend request on discord. My IGN is Pixel#0005

1 Like

Thank you! Good luck with your game. If you’re ever interested, I may be interested.

So, what type of style maps are you looking for?

Something a bit low poly but still using materials other than just smooth plastic like a lot of low poly builds do.

DMed you on discord.

1 Like

Sent a friend request!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.