Seeking Feedback and Valuation for Low Poly Simulator Map

Hi everyone! I’m new to low poly modeling and would love some feedback on my low poly generic simulator map. On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate it? Also, how much do you think I could sell it for if I include the map and an asset pack? Thanks!!

1 Like

Many of the colors are unsaturated, or compared to what is usual for the simulator style. The trees have a very unnatural and noticeable gradient, I’d tone that down quite a bit. Maybe the idea was to show snow, but for that I’d put another mesh on stop or the leaves with a slight offset, colored white.

It looks like the Terrain (not the mountains) have smooth shading, but the trees are flat shaded. I’d stick to just one style of shading, not mixing both.

The grass spikes on the ground are uncolored it seems.

For the price of things, I don’t have experience in that. I assume you’d have to tweak various things if this was a commission so that it fits the needs of the client. But, if you want to just give it out, I know most usually don’t like to pay more than 800 robux for most things. Since there are many maps like this already available, I’d go for maybe 200 robux? Honestly, no idea. If there was scripts that made the shop and whatnot work, then it’d be far more I think.

I’d say 6/10. Not my cup of tea, but I can respect it.

2 Likes

lol what. 2 dollars for this map? (35 cents if you are going by devex rates)

2 Likes