Seeking GFX artist [15K]

Hello. My team and I are seeking a GFX artist to make one game icon for our game. We would like the icon to be made by October 4th.

We’re pushing a fairly large update for our game on October 4th, and we have been letting the game die until then because there are major problems with early game experience; we want as little new players to play as possible until we push this update to fix that. We’re hoping it can be a “rebirth” of our game, and we’re treating it as release day. The new game icon should reflect that.

We’re paying 5K-15K robux, serious inquiries only. Please leave your portfolio below. We can work out details after I’ve looked at your portfolio and you’ve been selected. My discord is: mike scott hive#1036. Here’s the game link: https://www.roblox.com/games/3454641910/Liftoff-OPEN

1 Like

Interested, sent you a friend request on discord (Spixeled#1779). You can check out some examples of my work here: Spixeled - Graphics/UI Designer (UPDATED)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.