SelectAll - Easy and Fast Selection Plugin

Get it here → SelectAll - Creator Store

SelectAll - Easy and Fast Selection

SelectAll is a revolutionary plugin that promises to transform how Builders and GUI Designers work in Studio. With the ability to quickly select all objects sharing the same name or class (and soon, other properties like color or size), SelectAll eliminates the need for tedious manual selection, object by object. Save valuable time and increase the efficiency and accuracy of your design work with this essential tool.

Advanced Search Features

SelectAll’s search feature offers unprecedented flexibility in object management. Users can define the scope of selection by name or class, allowing for quick and precise selection of desired elements in your project.

Selection Modes

SelectAll offers two selection modes: safe and unsafe. In safe mode, selection may take longer to avoid crashes in Roblox Studio, ensuring a stable experience during the selection process.

• Safe Selection: Prevents crashes when selecting objects, ideal for complex projects.

Search and Selection using SafeMode

• Quick Selection: Allows instant selection but may cause crashes with many objects selected at once.

Selecting without SafeMode

Integrated Recommendation System

SelectAll’s recommendation system further speeds up the selection process by providing suggestions based on the current selection and project context.

Who is the Plugin For?

SelectAll is recommended for all users, especially Builders and GUI Designers. It streamlines the selection of multiple parts, even if they are grouped in different groups or folders. For GUI Designers, this tool is essential for creating consistent designs, allowing the selection of specific elements like text buttons or interface elements.

Part of the CreativeStudio Collection

SelectAll is part of the CreativeStudio Collection, a suite of tools designed to meet the needs of creative professionals. It represents a significant shift in how projects are developed, enabling greater focus on creativity and innovation rather than wasting time on manual and repetitive processes.

Future Features in the Plugin

SelectAll is constantly evolving. Check out some of the planned features for future updates:

• Selection of Parts/Meshes with a specific color.
  • Selection of Parts/Meshes with specific size.
  • Option to select only Children or Descendants (current).
  • Location suggestions for selection (Workspace, Lighting, StarterGui, etc.).
  • Informative messages if no objects can be selected.

Try SelectAll today and discover how it can optimize your workflow and simplify your selection tasks in Roblox Studio!

1 Like

Dosent work when I click plugin when I enter Roblox Studio then PLUGINS then tap it then nothing shows up.

I looked here and it really wasn’t working, I updated the plugin, Can you check if it works now?