Select/Move/Scale/Rotate Tools Causing Lag

• What are you attempting to achieve? (Keep it simple and clear)
    Working on a pretty large scale project with some friends. Has lots of large and small parts.

• What is the issue? (Keep it simple and clear - Include screenshots/videos/GIFs if possible)
    Using the tools to manipulate parts causes severe lag. This may be down to the high part count but a second opinion would help just in case anything could be done to fix it.

• What solutions have you tried so far? (Have you searched for solutions through the Roblox Wiki yet?)
    I’ve tried doing work in other places. The issues don’t appear in any other place however I’m wondering if there’s anything I can do to reduce lag in the main place with the high part count since there’s a lot I will have to do in that place.

PC Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X
RAM: 64GB DDR4
GPU: RTX 3070
I have studio loaded on an SSD although I’m not sure which one.

3 Likes

Seems like it is an issue due to high part count. Or maybe there is a Humanoid in workspace.

You can always position them using the properties widget.

Like what @SubtotalAnt8185 , you can use the Properties Tab to work around this issue.

I did post a similar reply that links to several topics/replies, discussing about this issue and several “fixes”, so feel free to read them: