Selling Camera Watch system (1.25K)

Made a random camera system thought it might be useful to some people.

There will be a Read me script in the file and it is pretty simple to use

To buy please go to this server: Camera System Buy?

And read the pinned message also this is my first time actually selling something so advice would be nice.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

You cannot sell on #resources:community-resources, this is where you contribute to the developer community by giving them free resources.

2 Likes

Apparently, you actually are allowed to share paid and closed-source resources on #resources:community-resources .

5 Likes

My bad, I did not know of this! Sorry!

3 Likes

Sorry, but could you atleast improve it a bit? It takes like 3 minutes to create exact the same model and it seems like you are using while task.wait loop, not even any of RunService events. It doesn’t seem like a reasonable price for a part with a viewport slapped on it.

1 Like

for anyone reading, save your money and use the module below. its free, way more efficient and clean, and you can tell actual effort was put in to it!

3 Likes

lol well i did this for a commission and they paid 3K for it sooooo. Ye use that.

I did use runservice however the lag seemed to be immensely high so I decided to go with a loop which i could control easier

if this was a commission that was completed and paid for then why are you re-selling it?

they didn’t need it in the end… apparently they had redone a layout so the camera wasn’t needed anymore. Plus it was a model i had made before hand