Selling Real models in a Roblox game

Hi, I have a question if I can sell real models made by me for Robux in a Roblox game.

Just like how we sell clothes in a game, is there any way by which we can sell models made in blender instead of clothes? (FOR ROBUX)

If we can sell models in a game, how to sell them? Any coding required?

Looking forward for your answers/solutions!!

:memo:-Hermanito

2 Likes

This is impossible and against the ToS. :weary:

8 Likes

You cannot sell models for Robux, because they are supposed to be “free” models.

1 Like

Not all models are free, but

is correct.

2 Likes

what do you mean not all models are free? every model on the toolbox is free

1 Like

you cant sell models, but you can ofer your services on a portifolio

2 Likes

People sell modelling services for Robux, that’s what I mean.

2 Likes

Maybe I’m wrong, but I have never seen one model that costs robux.

1 Like

This is what I mean, not that toolbox models are free. Besides, he probably wouldn’t sell toolbox models. Either way, this discussion right now is meaningless, because of this

I believe assets that are counted as models are not free though? Isn’t that the job of modelers?

Any model in the toolbox / library is free. A modeler cannot put their model in the library and then make someone pay for it.

Oh of course, we’re on the same page. Just got confused with the context.

This wouldn’t work, even if models could be put up for sale.

Since the model is going to be displayed in the Workspace, exploiters can just take the local copy of the model.

Could set up an interactive portfolio? show off some builds so that people can hire you as a modeler? Scripting you can do, models, demo maps, just be aware that people can steal the models in it so make sure its not stuff that you would be heartbroken if stolen

Yes, you can do modeling (blender, etc.) services in return for robux. Just do not upload anything you make to the library.

1 Like

What Im saying is they can sell their services and create a display game for things they already have to show their work

1 Like

Hello! Im sorry that I found this topic a whole year later, but I have an idea. We cant “sell” models on Roblox because its:

But, I have an Idea that could help maybe. Since we can’t sell it on Roblox as a Roblox Model, maybe you can sell it on another page as a “3D Model”? This would only work on a solid build without scripts or guis, but it could work. After all you wouldn’t be selling it as a “Roblox Model” on Roblox, but just as your “3d Model” on another site. Roblox shouldn’t be able to come at you because its your 3D model, not a roblox model being sold on roblox, just a normal model on another site.

Yes, you probably couldn’t get Robux (100% sure you can’t), but you could make it worth enough to buy the Robux amount for that price.

Again sorry for the Extremely late post but I hope this helps. :slight_smile: