[Semi-Experienced] Scripter and Low Poly Builder

About Me

Currently: Opened :white_check_mark:

Hey! My name, well username, is B_rnz, I have been programming on roblox for 4 years, and recently started making 3D meshes. I specify in datastores, making shops, case openings, rounds (in which these things save ofc!):

I don’t specify in things that require object orientation or animation making. Everything listed above is what I can do.

Showcase

Game Example:

Game Link + Description

AFK TIL 10K {Free admin!} - Roblox

The game had been crashed due to an hacker causing extreme ping spikes, so I just made it easy and kinda dropped the quality of the game, but this game consists of 3D case opening, pets, knives, rounds basically like MM2, and currency.

[ For the building part ]:
I’m no longer building, or modeling anymore. But these models are for sale.

Map
Main Land

2nd Land

Space Land

Moon Land

Clouds

Main Land: 250 x 200
Whole Map: 670 x 604 x 1705

Kit

Each Item is designed different, so some of these may “look” the same but if you look closely, have different features! None of the buildings have interior for anyone wondering.

Availability

I am available to work 2-3 hours a day, weekdays and weekends. Time may vary although it’s rare it will. But I’m available for contact at anytime!

Payment

Scripting: Come with what you need and price ready, I expect 50% upfront to prevent any issues.
Builds: Offers may vary, willing to negotiate. Map and Kit are sold separately, but you can purchase both!

Contact

If interested: #B_rnz#6393
or contact me here!!

Scripting Tutorials (From Me):

How to make a Weighted Chance system for Case Opening systems!

Thanks for reading! :cowboy_hat_face: