Semi-Realistic Storm Chasing Kit

Video should be back up soon, going into Studio after posting. Note: Adding BillboardGUIS can make the tornado much more realistic.

3 Likes

Same man.

sefiajdiugtjsigkiauigeuhjjrhoihufahufwuhghugr (3 0 chars)

3 Likes

This is the video with no background noise but its short because roblox is on a file diet and wont take a 10 second video. :expressionless: Anyways there is also a new download version following

Hope you enjoy version 1.10!

2 Likes

Heeeyyyy this might be a liiiittle off topic but i was wondering if anyone could help me here?

2 Likes

Thanks for the video!
It helps people understand what it looks like.

1 Like

Alr im going to sleep

30 UIJAUSDHASD

2 Likes

Goodnight.

30WA(IO)fhuyASEGHsIHguheShbkgv

1 Like

Thanks for providing a model, that help to play around with itā€¦

2 Likes

Morninā€™! I am glad you enjoyed the update! I am working on 1.12 which may have a CAPE system. Once i get the rain fixed it will be out.

1 Like

Cape is a strange system to work with because you need a lot of ifs and values and modulescripts and functions its very weird. Exccluding tornado physics such as forming, wind control, ef scale and other things.

1 Like

1.12 will NOT have BillboardGUIS to make it look realistic it will use meshes instead. Sorry!

1 Like

Thatā€™s fine, I really donā€™t mind. As long as it is working itā€™s all good lol! Thank you for telling me, it really helps.

Apparently I shouldnā€™t(?) say the thanks, but I think it is fine.

CAPE sounds very cool for the system, Iā€™m glad it is being made.
Youā€™re doing all this hard-work alone! Good job.

Hello everyone! This post is mostly uhhhā€¦ Dead. That is the best way i can put it. Anyways i have bad news. 1.12ā€™s full release is going to take a while because of complications involving interaction between CAPE and the tornado. Sad to say that you should expect release AT. LEAST. NEXT. MONTH. Sorry for the wait.

1 Like

Itā€™s fine, also I only came here to check if my topics had replies before sleeping.
Itā€™s dead because you havenā€™t been active in it.

Iā€™m always replying to this post, itā€™s just only when someone talks.

I am interested in your updates! Thanks

1 Like

'Nother thing im sorry to say. I am prioritizing a SC game i am making which utilizes the kit.

Im country heh. Thats why i said " 'Nother "

2 Likes

BIG NEWS! The 1.12 beta should be out by today! It has a cape system!

1 Like

Woohoo!
Amazing. Donā€™t forget Iā€™m still alive!