Semi-Realistic Storm Chasing Kit

What do you expect lol? I love tornadoes, and I click on all tornado posts.

1 Like

Same here! I REALLY nerd out about them because they are so awsome.

3 Likes

Video should be back up soon, going into Studio after posting. Note: Adding BillboardGUIS can make the tornado much more realistic.

3 Likes

Same man.

sefiajdiugtjsigkiauigeuhjjrhoihufahufwuhghugr (3 0 chars)

3 Likes

This is the video with no background noise but its short because roblox is on a file diet and wont take a 10 second video. :expressionless: Anyways there is also a new download version following

Hope you enjoy version 1.10!

2 Likes

Heeeyyyy this might be a liiiittle off topic but i was wondering if anyone could help me here?

2 Likes

Thanks for the video!
It helps people understand what it looks like.

1 Like

Alr im going to sleep

30 UIJAUSDHASD

2 Likes

Goodnight.

30WA(IO)fhuyASEGHsIHguheShbkgv

1 Like

Thanks for providing a model, that help to play around with it…

2 Likes

Mornin’! I am glad you enjoyed the update! I am working on 1.12 which may have a CAPE system. Once i get the rain fixed it will be out.

1 Like

Cape is a strange system to work with because you need a lot of ifs and values and modulescripts and functions its very weird. Exccluding tornado physics such as forming, wind control, ef scale and other things.

1 Like

1.12 will NOT have BillboardGUIS to make it look realistic it will use meshes instead. Sorry!

1 Like

That’s fine, I really don’t mind. As long as it is working it’s all good lol! Thank you for telling me, it really helps.

Apparently I shouldn’t(?) say the thanks, but I think it is fine.

CAPE sounds very cool for the system, I’m glad it is being made.
You’re doing all this hard-work alone! Good job.

Hello everyone! This post is mostly uhhh… Dead. That is the best way i can put it. Anyways i have bad news. 1.12’s full release is going to take a while because of complications involving interaction between CAPE and the tornado. Sad to say that you should expect release AT. LEAST. NEXT. MONTH. Sorry for the wait.

1 Like

It’s fine, also I only came here to check if my topics had replies before sleeping.
It’s dead because you haven’t been active in it.

I’m always replying to this post, it’s just only when someone talks.

I am interested in your updates! Thanks

1 Like

'Nother thing im sorry to say. I am prioritizing a SC game i am making which utilizes the kit.

Im country heh. Thats why i said " 'Nother "

2 Likes