Send doors ideas

Hi, im currently working on a city for my game. I already finished my plan for city but i need to do buildings. As i know what buildings i wanna build i need ideas for doors, i always have problem what doors do i make. If you can please tell me what doors should i make. Thanks!

3 Likes

It really depends on the location, if your going near london or anywhere in England I’d say you go with the basic wooden door. Like this: image If your gonna go with somewhere in france, sliding doors would be nice. Like this: image It’s only my opinion though. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thanks! To make the city im inspired with England and Poland. Just a simple mix of both.

1 Like

You could just search it up on google, Googles your friend.

4 Likes

Google is your enemy. Use DuckDuckGo.

And yeah, doors depend on location. Store entrance doors will be different from apartment doors. Find the place you need to put a door, and think of what the door’s purpose is, and pick one you think fits.

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more with you on using DuckDuckGo.

1 Like

Hey,

I am happy to show you some doors which could be of use:

New York-style door. This is especially great for apartments:

dooreight

doorseven

Another classic door, this could be more suited for a classic building/house.

doorsix

A modern door, could be of use in a modern apartment building, skyscraper, house, or anything modern.

Japanese-style door

doorfour

Suburban door

doorthree

Another modern, interesting door

Hope this has helped, remember you can always search for more doors online.

1 Like

Oh yeah, by the way the ‘frost’ effect in the second image IS actually possible to achieve within Roblox. I can confirm this, as I did it yesterday with a bumpy glass mesh.

I searched up England Doors. And found these.

Use either Google or DuckDuckGo.

1 Like

I found these on Google, hopefully helps you in some way - shape or form…
image image

1 Like

Thanks, these will help me a lot!

Thank you, i actually like shape of 4th door.