Serious Bug: Roblox games not showing up on Google search

Title states it all. Google searching for a Roblox game will not provide a direct link to a game. This includes all of the most popular games (Adopt Me, Bloxburg, etc.)

Please address this as soon as possible, as this is very serious. I can’t imagine how many people are watching games in a Youtube video then failing to find the game with Google.

13 Likes

There was a post about this earlier today, though it appears to have been removed, to add on to this when you search roblox arsenal link the badges show up but not the actual game’s link.

I wonder if this is only for you. They show up for me. Could it be the kind of computer you use? Does your google need to be updated?

I’m also experiencing this issue, seems to be a problem with finding profiles as well.

Apologies for the original topic being unlisted. That should not have occurred (as this is an apparent issue many of you are concerned by). I’ve restored the original topic. Please feel free to resume reports regarding this there:

5 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’re actively investigating and will follow up when we have an update.

5 Likes

Hi developers, thank you again for the report. I have a quick update to share:

We’re temporarily blocking directories, including /games, from search engines while we address inconsistencies on what you can find on our platform versus off-platform search engines. This does not impact game search on the Roblox platform.

8 Likes