Seriously? I want to join my own game!

Reproduction Steps

When I try to join smaller servers in my OWN game it kicks me out. I know it’s to stop people from joining smaller servers to get a free private server for a little while, but at least blacklist the creators of the games!

Expected Behavior

I expect to not get kicked out.

Actual Behavior

Screen Shot 2022-09-20 at 12.11.38 AM

Some servers with around 10 people kick me out too!

Issue Area: Roblox Website
Page URL: All games
Impact: High
Frequency: Constantly
A private message is associated with this bug report

2 Likes

Could be related, or the same issue: Servers List sometimes shows private servers

1 Like

You are a player, if the settings was to fill every server as full as possible or automatic fill, you’re not going to get any privileges. However, a private server or testing inside roblox studio would work much better.

1 Like

for me, this just happens at random.
some games work, others refuse to work in the exact same way as this

i was playing a require script game (don’t ask why), which is basically just an intentionally backdoored game with an in-game executor for you to run server scripts

i click play button, the server i join got destroyed by skids
i server hop, and this bug happens like 10 times in a row, and then i give up and play something else lol

But what if I already FIXED the bug yet a few servers still have the bug…

1 Like

As stated by @nakoyasha , this does not seem to be a bug, private servers are for some reason listed on the server list (a bug report for this already exists), and as a game owner you should not be able to join a player’s private server, this is all intended (except for the server list showing private servers). Also, this bug report is missing major required details, such as clear 100% reproduceable reproduction steps, for the reproduction steps you seemed to have just entered a description for the bug, which doesn’t help Roblox validate the bug’s existance.