Server Crash after around 4 hours server time

The server of my game usually disconnects all player in the game at the same time in around 4 hours of server time. So far i see no errors or wait for child warnings on the console tab. The screen when all the players get disconnected is the following:

No it’s not just one person, there’s 8 people in the server and we all contacted each other we got disconnected with the same message as the image above. When we got disconnected theres like an intial 5 second before disconnects where everyone teleports around, but my fps in game is still high smooth and i think the ping is low too for many people

I look at the microprofiler to see if theres something roasting the server, and i feel like overtime the orange bar went so high it looks so polished, (im not exactly sure of wat is it):

Can someone help me what’s the cause of the server disconnects? if you’re just going to answer this thread just for the sake of moving up your rank on devforum without thinking about your thoughts then you shouldn’t reply as i expect something helpful.

Use the server memory tab in the debug console, your server crashes because it either runs out of server memory (scripts that run from server) or there is a resource heavy loop on the server side that crashes the server

Look for any events that do not get disconnected or any un-needed stacks of loops

1 Like

the thing is i feel like its not something building up overtime, but on a quick time it builds up so fast i dont get the chance to look at it. I was in the server with my friends, but the server suddenly lagged so fast and i opened the console. No errror scripts or anything and then we all get disconnected. I dont get the chance to look at it especially the microprofiler.

It seems the problem came from me using the dev console to do stuff in it. There are no reports of crashes unless im in the server and do stuff in the dev console such as giving people money, and giving myself and my sword a fire particle. I dont understand how such trivial things lead to a server crash, imma not use the dev console for awhile to troll people and see if there are any crashes in the server