Server Crashes [277] As short as 10 minutes with little changes to workspace

Expected behaviour: Gameplay smoothly without issues, as I have removed all Player Data from the game as they leaves
Actual Behaviour: Disconnects all players with error code: 27, server age between 10 minutes to 2 hours

Affected UniverseID: 1598111240
Affected PlaceID: 5751010440

Experience link: JusDrive [Hong Kong] - Roblox
Place Link: JusDrive [Hong Kong] - Roblox

Screenshot:

Reproduction Method:

A player size of about 7-10 in a server

Occasional Joining and Leaving every 1-2 minutes

Server Should crash within 20 mins -2 hours of gameplay

Issue Area: Engine
Issue Type: Server Stability
Impact: Very High
Frequency: 90%

Suspected Cause:
Unknown

Server Memory:
Total Server Memory: 5984 (can go as high as 6020)
Core Script Memory 0.3
Place Script Memory 15.7
UntrackedMemory 425.2
CoreMemory 2764
PlaceMemory 2817

Known Crashes Timestamp (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
This is a list of server crash times reported by players by their message, actual crash time might differ by a few minutes

AUG-7
2:57 PM (Most Recent as of this Report)
1:59 AM
1:31 AM
12:08 AM

AUG-6
8:01 PM
5:21 PM

AUG-5
9:58 PM
9:36 PM

AUG-4
11:43 PM (First Known Crash)

Players Graphics:
3-10

Players Devices:
MacOS Via Rosetta
MacOS x86
Windows 11
Windows 10
iPad Roblox Application

Players Connection Location:
Hong Kong
Australia
United Kingdom
Vietnam

1 Like

Hello, do you still encounter this issue ?

This issue still exists in game, however I am current using a temporary solution by deleting a lot of props from the workspace. I am afraid this issue will come back as I expand the map over span of the development. Are you able to provide the cause to the issues from the logs?

We’ve filed a ticket in our internal base and we’ll update you as soon as possible.

2 Likes

@TheOnlyDnf so sorry we’re late here, but I wanted to check back. Is this still happening?

I was trying to look into this problem. It looks like only a few servers of the experience in question were running recently, and all of them seemed fine. @TheOnlyDnf, do you still see the problem? And if so, could you give me some details about when and how it happened? If there’s an actual memory overuse, I have some means to analyze it (however, not every server is monitored, so it may take more than one problematic server to actually get the data).

1 Like

Hi, apologies for the delayed reply,
Since the issue was a while ago, it somehow stopped crashing some time ago, however the actual reason for the crashing a while back is still unknown.
Thanks

It’s unfortunate that we failed to provide help with this. However, it is good to know your problem is solved now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.