Server crashes after new updates

Since today my servers in border simulator suddenly started crashing on every startup and I found out it was lock all parts script which was working until today removing it solved startup crashes but now people get disconnect when server reaches 15-20 players and it gets marked as “Slow Server”. Is roblox aware of this? I think it should be related to new lua updates or roblox servers being buffed. I see high memory usage in server but in past I used to run 100 players with same scripts.

For now I switched to old game version to prevent crashes and waiting for fix!

1 Like

You probably messed up in a script, or your game was backdoored or virused.

Try running a scan with Old Kronos and see if it finds anything, if not, there must be a problem with ur game.

If it says “slow server” it means something’s not right on the Server-Side part of the game.

1 Like

This started happening with a game that I develop for too, but more out of the blue and not after an update

1 Like

Roblox servers are insanely slow right now. Studio doesn’t launch 9/10 times due to http errors, it’s harder to get the Roblox client to launch than it is to get on the moon, Roblox is having real issues with the servers right now and I hope they fix it really soon. It’s getting pretty frustrating.

I’m not sure if game-servers are also slow due to the same reason the website, launcher & studio’s slow tho.

2 Likes

There is no backdoor in the game. I even removed adonis admin commands and servers still keep crashing and can’t handle big jobs (like locking all parts one time on startup) unlike how everything was ok yesterday.

1 Like

You might be right but what made me worrying is status.roblox.com is showing nothing wrong and roblox didn’t explain anything about it. I thought problem was about me and trying to solve it for 5+ hours

2 Likes

status.roblox.com only updates when Roblox admins find a issue, it is not automatic (from what it seems).

2 Likes

The website was slow already since like yesterday morning, but studio was fine & same thing for the client. Everything’s being slow since this morning.

Could it be your game only started experiencing these issues after the downtime from yesterday?

2 Likes