Server Sided AntiCheat Feedback

Hi, this is as the title says a server sided anticheat that is almost drag and drop ( i know roblox is working on their own but this one will require almost no change to your game ), it comes with a plugin for easy configuration and im planning to sell it for 1K robux, do you think people might be interested into it?

It also have :

- Anti Noclip
- Anti SpeedHack
- Anti tp
- Anti Fling
- Anti Fly
- Preventing bringing vehicles abusing humanoid physics
- Anti character modification from the client ( destroy parts, welds, etc )
- Anti reanimation ( allowing hackers to do custom animations like inapropriate stuff for exemple )

Here is a showcase of it ( streamable link ) : qw40aihp0dzhlrb

Here is what the plugin look like :

And last but not least, the place to try it out : Anti Cheat Reborn - Roblox

Any feedbacks are appreciated!

3 Likes

totally not advanced, but nice

4 Likes

Your anticheat price is 1000 robux but not advanced enough. Add more anti cheats.

1 Like

Alright, im planning to add client - server side option for it to be more precise and basic tool exploits etc to be patched

2 Likes

Is there anything to prevent those who equip tools they shouldn’t have (from other Teams or Inappropriate)? (Something like: give me all)

Cheers!

1 Like

Hi! exploiters should not be able to do that even normally thanks to the FIltering Enabled, did you meant something else maybe?

1 Like

Hii! I did not know that they could not by default

I asked because in a game in which I was helping that happened every day

Maybe it was a misconfiguration or a Backdoor present at that time (when I started helping I cleaned everything)

Thanks for the reply, I really appreciate it.

this is a cool anti cheat but it definitely needs a bit more and it will be awesome :fire:

My only concern is that this is a package, not a plugin.

Because you are selling this, you obviously don’t want people to look at your source (unless you don’t mind that, in that case then my point is invalid and you can ignore it. If you do plan on allowing purchasers to view your source, make sure to use the correct license that permits them to do that and not to share it. Also, probably want to look for leaks of it to report to DMCA in for e.g. v3rm)

If the people that are using your package in their game don’t know the content of your AC, they are less likely to trust it as it could contain malicious code.