Server size priority

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to . . .
Allow users to participate in group events by joining group games in a timely manner.

Idea:
Within configure place, there should be a setting which determines how and when new servers are created.

Example:
Minimum server size is set to the max amount of players, meaning players would join the largest server until the minimum server size is met. (Could also possibly be a setting in the user’s profile page which allows them to change the priority in which servers they join based on server size).

If Roblox is able to address your issue, how would it improve your game and/or your development experience? Please be as specific as possible.
It would allow users to join servers based on the group/their individual requirements.

Note:
I wasn’t sure whether this should of been posted in web features or client features, however I went with client features because of how it directly involves the client. Let me know if I need to move it.

I am looking forward to hearing your feedback.

I can provide image examples if requested.

(I am 99% sure this hasn’t already been suggested after I had a look with discourse search)

8 Likes

I personally support this! A lot of people does not like the new server system.
And if we should get any configuration settings, it would help a lot…still better then nothing.

Sounds like a fantastic idea!

You might be talking about this feature

Similar thread but not quite what I suggested.