Server-Synced events

Hey! Do you think that this module is useful for simple, ocassional (random) and player triggered events, or is there a simpler way how to achieve this?

I basically want to make all servers synchronized events, such as robbing a bank. For example, if I was to rob the bank in one server, it would make it be unable to get robbed in other servers, etcetera. I’m simply just not talking about script forced, time scheduled and frequent events, such as the mentioned daily shop rotations.

Thanks for any answers!

I mean really depends how you want to implement this in the game.

You said:

Really depends where are you going with this I don’t see a reason why not as long as it works!

Just think of something that players can do in the mean time while they wait.

Well that’s the thing… I don’t know if it will work, that’s why I asked here :wink:

Isn’t that DataStore basically? Not really what I’m looking for, but thanks

You can use data store to reserve the event for your server while it’s happening. MessagingService is used to fire events across all servers.
How are either of these not what you’re looking for?

Didn’t notice MessagingService, my bad. Something like that could work tho, but not messages directly. And for the DataStore, I do not need to save any data for the synced event. Just simply need to “fire” an event/function into all servers.