Servers Constantly Crashing

Servers in SCP: Roleplay are constantly crashing as of the latest Roblox update, effectively killing the game’s population.

When you join the game, things will be fine for about 10-15 seconds and then you will lose connection to the server. Some times, you can’t even join the server.

I HAVE TRIED REVERTING THE GAME TO TWO VERSIONS BEFORE UPDATES WHERE IT WAS WORKING, AND THOSE ARE ALSO CRASHING.

Started occuring about an hour ago (XX:23).

29 Likes

This was just released today, the 22nd of August. If your game was not crashing as of the update yesterday, I would recommend looking through here. I will be doing the same.

4 Likes

Hey guys - thanks for bringing this up. We just rolled out a fix that we think should prevent the issue from occurring on all new Servers henceforth.

Could you please let us know if these issues persist, or confirm if they indeed go away?

7 Likes

It works! Thanks!!!

Life saver :pray:

5 Likes

Hi asdfiji123, as a player I have been playing the server for a good 10 minutes before it being manually shut down. It looks very much operable now. Personally waiting for the developer to give his own word on this here though but that fix just might have worked!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.