Servers started crashing randomly

Hello everyone. Lately my game (💥Destruction Game - Roblox) has been encountering problems with random server crashes which severly affect the game’s performance. The issue started occuring on january 19, on that day the average playtime dropped from 9 - 10 minutes to 6 - 7 minutes and has stayed that low until now, i didn’t update the game on that day it just randomly showed up.

The game relies mainly on CSG with thousands operations per server. I have looked at the server memory and it’s stable at around 500 MB. Still tho after a few minutes every one of the servers crashes, the servers don’t slow down at all before they crash.

It seems to me like this an issue on roblox’s side but i hope you have suggestions about what could cause this, i have been troubleshooting for days with no real results.

If the Server Crashes, there is likely something running very fast in a very short period of time, Like if you dont add a wait() to a loop.

But it could also just be your code faling to do something.

The problem is that the crashes started occuring suddenly, without me updating the game for weeks so i don’t think it’s an issue with that.