Service button is grayed out?

I’m trying to add a http service and enable it. But currently, I can’t click on the service button to access it here: image

I know this is short and might be removed because of how descriptive it is, but I don’t know what’s happening.

1 Like

Is the service already added in the Explorer?

I don’t believe this setting is for enabling HttpService, to do that, do the following:

Enabling HttpService

Navigate to Game Settings

Select “Security”

Turn it on here:

What you’re encountering is the inability to insert more services into the DataModel, this is likely because you’ve already inserted all available ones already. (Teams and TestService)

3 Likes

Ohh thanks so much!

So while it’s nice that it turns out that @IsaacThePooper didn’t need to use the services importer we can’t just wave off this bug like that. I have also encountered this issue when trying to add the teams service where I couldn’t add any services because the button was grayed out.
I was able to resolve the issue by restarting studio though this might not work for everyone. This is a bug that should be fixed even if it wasn’t what was needed to enable HTTP.

3 Likes

I’ve just experienced this bug. I don’t have Teams or TestService.
Going to try studio restart but still a moderately important issue.

2 Likes

Having this same issue, my Service and Team Test buttons are disabled. Could it be that this place is a ‘Group Place’ ?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.