Session Commands

Haha…
Lol.

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
I have a v3 xd

1 Like

As I said in the post all the credit goes for you
Because you gave me the idea and starting point

Thanks for making an open source Session Commands! I will tell other group owners about this!

Ok!
Thanks, it really helps small developers. :smiley:

2 Likes

Ok! :heart: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Not working for some reason. [Commander Version]

Hey! Session begin isn’t giving any announcement, and I agree that it was much better with rank access to either command. The warning system would also work well if it displayed overhead or you made a separate gui to handle that. Other then that I like what you have added and appreciate having the option, but the commands aren’t really able to be edited and if I wanted to adjust something to work for the game I am using it for, it would be a challenge.

Unfortunatlely commander was discontinued so I cant fix this product. sorry! maybe try the versions that arent commander.

Alright, the normal version works fine, but to my knowledge passing is pointless because if stats are neutral it will not kick. The session introduction is nice though.

What do you mean? @imacutesealy

Sorry, let me clarify. When you fail someone they will be kicked early. When you pass someone, their status will change to pass, but the only reason you would be kicked early in the first place is if you failed. On the other hand, if you only use the fail command and never run !pass, the results will be the same. My recommendation for this was either a logger for passers or an overhead gui. Other than that though, like I said the introduction is nice being automated instead of done manually and not having to keep track of who to kick.

Where do I find the model? I’m trying to use the sessions command.

V2.rbxm should be the one you are looking for. there is also v1. :slight_smile:

I found it, but the webhook system doesnt work