Session Panel | Host Trainings With Ease

I see. Seems reasonable. Great job though!

2 Likes

Thank you for your positive feedback! :slight_smile:
Much appreciated.

The UI can get a better design. And also I suggest giving a dark or light theme switcher button.

1 Like

Like I said in a previous post the player can configure it for themselves, and I will only be saying this once again seeing as some people didn’t read the full post (no offense.)

This is a resource that players can configure for themselves, myself and @BankrollAbd will not be fixing every thing the player wants to their liking. :man_shrugging:
Though, it will be probably a feature in the near future, thanks for the suggestion! :smiley:
In other words this will probably be the next update that we add in feature wise.

2 Likes

It was my pleasure to work with @saouvs on this :hear_no_evil: :heart:

3 Likes

@LIVONO5KAHN I mean as Vintuan said, it can be customized through scripts. Yall need to read lol

2 Likes
There's no security on the remotes, any exploiter can fire them.

This is just one example.

Server:

Module:

The code contains bad practices

A script for each frame, rather than one script for the UI.

This resource is great for users who don’t know how to code, however it contains bad practices and no security.

Here are some resources you can look into:

3 Likes

I agree on the session ones and will be fixed, but the rest are fine. This is the 2nd time that I know you are a professional scripter and all, but this is a free-resource and we’ve tried our best to secure them.

Just because we have multiple scripts does not mean it’s a bad practice.
We like to keep it simple and easy for the user to understand, not having everything in 1 script & cramped.

In overall, I really can’t do anything else that I am already doing, if you want to manually rescript the whole thing for us, then do so. But I am not going to re-script everything again, because of a few security flaws that can be fixed in a instance.

I’m not at all a professional scripter, I still have loads to learn. However I don’t think providing a resource that allows exploiters to fire remotes freely is correct. All I did was comment on this small instance and hope that you fixed it.

That is litterly inefficient and bad practice.

This sounds very passive-agressive, and you’re getting annoyed at me. I just commented on a couple things that you needed to improve on, I’m not attacking you by any means.

All you have to do to improve security is to check if the player has access to said call when the function is called. IE: Mr. Hacker man™ fires a remote, on that function you check if they have access, if not then just return and kick the them.

5 Likes

UPDATE 1.1.0

Added Filtering to the announcement text
Added a config module
Added security to the Announcement Events, Session end and Start Session
SessionManager.rbxl (47.6 KB)

Thank you @BankrollAbd for this update.
(Sorry for the reply @ItsPlasmaRBLX, didn’t mean to press reply to your post :joy:)

2 Likes

Mind showing a video on how the system works? 10/10 script.

2 Likes

This looks so clean. Can’t believe it’s free. Great work, can’t wait to find a use for it!

4 Likes

Hello everyone,

I’ve launched my new remastered version of the session panel.

The session manager consists of 3 new features

• Better UI Design :hammer_and_wrench:
  • Faster Loading Times :fast_forward:
  • One click setup :coconut:

Each function that has been added is crafted with my programming skills.

The new UI design makes it visually appealing

Using session manager

Conclusion :checkered_flag:

Check out Session Manager at Session Manager: Demo - Roblox

Cya! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

There was quite literally nothing done to the remastered version you claim it to be, other than the setup of the actual script and the format of the script(s), Therefore I’m unsure if you can call this remastered if there’s nothing done to the UI/Scripts.

2 Likes

All right, code optimalisation/bug fixes.

Kind of funny How you have said at the beginning of this quote that he changed stuff in the scripts and then at the end say you don’t think he can call this remastered if there’s nothing down tho the scripts…

This post is 2 years old :sob: It’s not that serious mate

Oh, My Phone Was Saying Sixteen Minutes Ago

This one looks great, 10/10 for me.

Hey Hey! I have a kind of a error, when I announce the thing it says Welcome im you host then the co-host but it block after the co-host there nothing else showing and the gui is not disappearing