Set of zombie models i mad for a game me and my team are working on, criticism requested

(hat on riot dude is a free model btw)

3 Likes

Looks good, I’m not a big fan of the one with the ribs showing, don’t use parts for that. Decals work a lot better.

1 Like

pretty sure those ARE decals, actually

They look like plastic parts… Not sure though, let see what they say

They are plastic parts actually.

They look good! But you can just use some decals for the ribs. Which its way better.

any good decals i could use for them?

It has a very 2010s style however you have these other details that just clash, I would remove the bone and red parts along with the patchy clothe on the helmet zombie and really go all out with the 2010 aesthetic, I assume it wasnt your intention and that its based on skill level but as someone who likes the 2010 style you can really go all out with it and use that limitation to your advantage

There is not too many decals for it since roblox TOS.

one of them doesn’t have a face. two have red eyes and the other two don’t I assuming that this is a state of the zombies maybe make them all have the ability to be in that state. very simplistic not sure if the hat of the zombie in the left is a free model if so think about changing because the googles on it don’t really fit it with the hole 2010 vibe. also not sure how roblox will react to the zombie 2 from the left because it doesn’t have any pants. most people would expect better for a front page game on roblox and given you are working in a team I think that that is more apparent. I am liking that the vibe is constant. good luck with your game

what do you mean by “one of them doesnt have a face”?
also the hat on riot guy is a free model.
and i’m working on more models

I think what I meant to say was that it doesn’t have a mouth

I don’t really like “Zombie” games however I like these models and the idle animations with these. I don’t have any critique as I am not specialized in character design, but I think they look great!