:SetPrimaryPartCFrame() Floating Point Error Question

Hello:

I had a question regarding this post made a while ago about an issue with the function.

Unfortunately, my door system already utilizes :SetPrimaryPartCFrame() and it would be quite an inconvenience to change it to use welds as of now.

The way my system works is that the server fires a remote event to all clients, and once the tween has completed, it does :SetPrimaryPartCFrame() a final time on the server to essentially teleport the door to its final position, which is not noticeable to the client because the tween would have already set the door’s position to that same CFrame on the client, so the effect that is created is a smooth tween on the client and teleportation on the server, which originally was to update it for new players that join in the middle of a tween or while the position of the door on other people’s clients was not at the origin CFrame of the door, but now I’m wondering if it will also fix this error with :SetPrimaryPartCFrame().

My final question is, based on the information above, would this floating point issue with :SetPrimaryPartCFrame() still occur with the server setting the door’s position to the expected CFrame of the model?

Sorry if this was a bit lengthy, thanks!